18 Modern Society Pictures Worth A Thousand Words
- We’re walking a thin line, don’t you think? On the verge of becoming addicted to life online, and unable to live a life without an internet connection. Does this sound like you?
The Thin Line
- The divide between the rich and the poor is real… And guess what, they’re rubbing it in your face too.
- Far too many of us are guilty of doing this and not connecting with our partners enough. Come on, respect your relationship enough to put down the phone and get back your grip on reality.
Lack of Connection
- This is the “fun” people will have on their beaches 100 years from now. In the spirit of the competition, I chose to shame the results of the pollution, not the people who are responsible for it. (PRNewsFoto/Jerusalem Press Club)
Laid to Waste
- It’s all about perspective… And once we understand why someone may have a particular perspective, we can begin to fix all the problems associated with it.
- Life is right in front of our eyes, we don’t need to look at a screen to see it. It’s also a much better experience without using a screen as a medium. You should try it sometime.
Look Around You
- Smartphones are turning us into zombies… I often see families of five in restaurants; every single one of them glued to their screen. No one is connecting with anyone anymore. There used to be a time when smartphones at the table was forbidden.
The Zombie Creator
- Greed is taking over, and wealth is being prioritized over health. The fast food companies, pharmaceutical companies, and government is putting profits ahead of health.
Greed & War
- Animals are being killed just so we can live like slobs. Do you value the guy’s life above more than all the animals being slayed to keep him alive?
- People have become slaves to their employers. If anyone speaks out, they’ll be put back in their place.
The Employed Slave
- Rich people thrive at the expense of the poor, who serve the wealthy’s needs in order to survive.
The Fat Cat
- Christmas time takes advantage of slave labour, and thousands of people are worked to the bone, for very little money, to satisfy our own Christmas needs.
The Christmas “Miracle”
- Honestly, there’s only real caption for this other than that we’ve become lazy slobs.
- People would rather record what’s going on than actually step in and help anymore. That’s pretty tragic if you let someone else die, because you were busy recording them for your Instagram to try and gain some fame.
- We’re getting fatter and our TV’s are getting thinner.
- People rarely think for themselves anymore, and just do what they’re told without even giving it a second thought.
Do As Your Told
- We’re also a slave to our smartphones. We can’t leave the house without them, and we can’t stop checking them throughout the day.
The New Chain
- And our masters have us on a string for predators to take.